The holidays can be so hard because you have so many people to buy for! For most of us, family comes first and then we end up feeling guilty when the funds run out and we’ve purchased nothing for our loyal girl squad. I’ve searched high and low and I think I’ve come up with an amazing list of 10 gifts $25 or under that your Bestie(s) will actually want!
- One of the MorpheX Jaclyn Hill Vault Collection Pallets. The actual vault retails for $49 and it includes all 4 pallets. However, the pallets retail separately for only $15! These are seriously some of my all-time favorite eye shadows and no matter which color scheme you choose, you really can’t go wrong. They are so AMAZING! Better yet, if you have 4 best friends buy the vault and split up the 4 pallets among them. I guarantee they’ll want to share because each pallet has it’s own unique assortment of colors. I linked the whole vault below, because it’s the best value but you can easily find the individual pallets on the website. Make sure you google coupon codes before you purchase, a lot of YouTubers have them with Morphe. I usually use JACATTACK for 15% off.
- Girl Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis. I’ve seen this book retail for a lot of different prices! The lowest I’ve seen it was around $10 and the highest I believe was about $16. It’s definitely available for under $20. I know this book has gotten a little bit of backlash but I honestly think some people just didn’t understand it or else just didn’t give it a real chance. Everyone I know who actually read the book LOVED it and I honestly think it should be given as a right of passage to all millennial women. This is a book that I really can’t say enough good things about and if you want my more in depth thoughts click here! I did another post with a full review and all my thoughts.
- A Customized Mug! Have an inside joke? Something unique and special to your friendship? A saying that makes you think of your best friend? Why not put it on a mug? We all have seen someone local who has a crafting business whether it’s full time or just something they do on the side. We see their Facebook posts promoting their business and we probably scroll right past. We should consider them when we are looking for holiday gifts because they can usual create something beautiful, customized and amazing with a personal touch that can’t be purchased at a store. Besides, purchasing from them may be helping them provide a better Holiday for their family rather than just putting your dollars into another corporation. However, if you do order from them just be aware, they are humans and won’t be able to compete with Amazon having your item on your door step in two days. They are usually one person and they have to take time to create your custom item. I should also mention, prices may vary depending on the complexity of your request. If you don’t know of any local crafters, I use
Miley Bear Market! She can be contacted most easily via Facebook. Just tell her Ashley sent you
- A candle. Candles are SO underrated. A candle is a gift you may not be super excited when you open, but as soon as you smell it you are in heaven. This is how you can give the gift of relaxation. I wait for the Bath and Body Works Sales on their 3 wick candles and I stock up. Those babies will make the whole house smell glorious for weeks on end… longer if you don’t burn it during every waking hour like I do. Sorry Yankee, Bath and Body Works just beat every brand with their candles. They usually retail for $24.50. PLUS they have a lot of sales this time of year that will for sure bring it below $20. WATCH FOR CANDLE DAY! I don’t know when it will be this year but it’s usually in the beginning of December and 3 Wick Candles go on sale for like $8. I will update this post when I get official word but if you hear before me COMMENT BELOW. I don’t even want to link them because you really need to go smell them in person, but just so you know what I’m talking about, this is them.
- Okay this one might seem strange but just trust me for a minute! Tyler Glamorous Wash in the scent DIVA! Yes, it’s laundry detergent. Yes, this may seem like a very bizarre gift. Yes, your friend might look at you with a confused look on her face but, when she uses it for the first time she will understand. This stuff might be a little pricey to wash everything in so I use it exclusively for bedding. The aroma is one of the most luxurious things a person can experience and it fills the entire room not only while washing, but it sticks to the fabric of whatever you wash with it for a very long time. I don’t wash my comforter nearly as often as I wash my sheets and I’ll tell you the fragrance lingers for weeks. I guarantee this gift will be a huge hit. It’s currently retailing on Amazon for $25. Click the image above!
- A Fandango Gift Card. Or really any movie gift card. Sometimes we can’t justify the expense of going to the movies when we are subscribed to Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime but when someone gives you a gift card that gives you the opportunity to enjoy the magic of the big screen. I received a Fandango Gift Card for Christmas last year and it really was a treat to be able to go out and not feel bad for not looking for something I already pay for through streaming.
- A Phone Tripod. This is for your Instagram Obsessed Bestie. Selfies are kind of going away, all the it-girls on IG are taking more modeling type shots to fill their feed. Having a phone tripod will allow them to set a timer and get much more interesting poses. You will be your bestie’s new hero with this gift. I LOVE this Jelly Fish Tripod because it’s not bulky, so portable and easy to set up on the go whether I’m trying to take a group photo, solo pic, quick video or really anything! Click the image above!
- A Stick Immersion Blender. This is another one that might seem odd, but your health obsessed friend will love this gift. This thing is so portable and easy to take on the go. It’s going to be perfect for that lunch time smoothie at work, way easier than lugging around a bulky blender. There are a ton of scenarios where this thing comes in handy, don’t believe me? Just Google it. Click the image above.
- WINE. Need I say more? This is another underrated gift. When you don’t know what to get someone you can never go wrong with a bottle of wine. AND GUESS WHAT?! Aldi has a surprisingly remarkable selection for unbeatable prices and most of them are in really cute bottles. You’re Welcome.
- Wireless Bluetooth Headphones. I don’t know about everyone else, but if there’s one thing I can’t seem to keep track of it’s my damn headphones! Having a separate pair for my gym bag and my purse has been kind of a game changer for me and I’d like to have a spare for when one of those two decide to run away from home. I strongly believe you can never have too many pairs of these and they will always come in handy. No one will ever be disappointed to get some new headphones. Click the image above!
I hope you enjoyed this gift guide and more importantly got lots of gift giving inspiration! I know most of these gifts were more geared towards your female besties. If you want to see a gift guide for male friends, significant others, parents, or anyone else, please leave me a comment down below and let me know. I’d be happy to write up another guide for you.